Easy to setup! Use the in the ZIP included software win32diskimager_v0.9 to write the ISO-image to a 4 GB SD-Card and your raspi is ready-to-mine. Done!
This image comes with win32diskimager_v0.9 for windows to setup an SD-Card (4GB).
bfgminer Version 3.10.0 is already compiled, pre-installed on raspbian wheezy and starts to mine immediately after booting, if raspberry pi is connected to internet and at least one antminer U1 is connected to its USB Port.
bfgminer is called in /etc/rc.local
System language and locales are English (UK/UTF8). You can change any settings as root with “rasppi-config” and set to your convenience.
root password is actually “pas55word” and can be changed with “sudo passwd root” as user pi/raspberry.
Instructions after copying the image to the SD-Card with win32diskimager:
1. plug in SD-Card into raspi
2. connect antminer(s) u1 to the usb-port of the raspi (with a powerfull USB-Hub, if you have more than 1 antminer)
3. connect ethernet-cable to router with internet connection
4. power on the raspi by connecting the mini-usb to power
5. after startup connect via ssh/putty to the raspi (see ip at your router)
6. login as root/pa55word (cause bfgminer starts as root)
7. Type “screen -x” at the console and enjoy to see…
…YOUR SYSTEM IS ALREADY BUSY MINING BITCOINS INTO THE WALLET!
The antminers are actually overclocked up to 2 GH/s instead the default 1.6 GH/s. The value for overcloking and other setting for bfgminer can be found in /home/pi/cgminer.conf.
Feel free to set to your desired values, but 2 GH/s is a reasonable setting I think. TAKE CARE FOR GOOD COOLING!
You use this image and bfgminer on your own risk!
BTW: After startup you can also point your browser to https://ip-of-your-raspi/miner.php to see your antminer rig working and mining diligently bitcoins into the wallet!